VP of Operations and Franchise Sales-Los Angeles
The Challenge: CleanBeeBaby is moving into an accelerated growth stage in North America and is laying the foundation for expansion. The VP of Retail & Service Operations will help refine and optimize current service operations and then oversee the creation of policies and training materials to ensure easy replication in new markets. The VP should expect a demanding start-up work schedule and regular travel. While the business has recently received some initial funding, the ideal candidate will know how to make a lot of out of a little and embrace the scrappy start-up culture.
The Position: This role is responsible for overseeing the strategic planning and day-to-day activities of the corporate owned locations, and in the future, the franchise network. This includes primary emphasis on the profitability of the network both in the short and intermediate term. The VP will be responsible for meeting aggressive growth targets and moving quickly towards expansion.
The Results: We are seeking an experienced operator with a strong work ethic to deliver the following results:
• Optimize current operations and make simple/replicable (tech systems, HR, retailer scheduling);
• Document operations and create training program (create training documents, videos for marketing/ops/start-up);
• Create Franchising infrastructure and system (e.g. intranet, marketing distribution platform, royalty tracking, quality assurance, creating franchise sales materials and sales portal);
• Manage franchise launches and assist new locations in getting off ground and hitting targets quickly;
• Prepare to pilot fixed kiosk model in-store (e.g. new service offerings, merchandising, hiring, site selection, etc.)
The Requirements: Our ideal VP of Retail & Service Operations is an effective communicator and team builder. The successful candidate will have experience in the demanding and fast paced nature of a growing start-up, and be confident in their ability to deliver, yet humble enough to fit our “team-based” culture. Specifically, we are seeking someone with the following background and skills:
• A “hands-on” operations executive with proven analytical capabilities and a verifiable track record in building healthy, high performing teams in the retail space;
• Experience in working with high end customers and providing quality service;
• Implemented CRM technology to support the organization and manage customers and potential franchisees;
• Franchising experience a major plus, but not a requirement.
Please email your resume and a cover letter with subject line "VP opening" to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.